||20th General Assembly and 74th & 75th Council Meetings of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
||3 – 7 November 2023 (Friday – Tuesday)
||Level 4, Sands Expo & Convention Centre
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
||Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Conference, Meetings & Workshops: Council Meetings (Closed Door), General Assembly, Standing Committee Meetings, Board Meeting, Academic Sessions, Workshops and Roundtables.
- Leisure, Social & Networking Events: Reception for First-Time Participants, Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, Hospitality Suites, Wellness Session, Participants’ Lunches, Women in APAA, Cultural Evening, Excursions and Gala Dinner.
- The dress code for conferences, in general, is business attire/ business casual.
- For Council Meetings and the Gala Dinner, the dress code is formal.
- To ensure a smooth experience, please review the dress code requirements listed on the respective pages for any Excursions or AFP Tours you have booked.
APAA 2023 LOGO
The APAA Singapore 2023 logo features a defined take on Singapore’s iconic skyline, featuring Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore Flyer and the ArtScience Museum in the background, while the foreground showcases the Singapore River.
The horizontal lines of the river represent a fluid movement across time, especially since APAA was first established in 1969 and continues to play an influential role in intellectual property protection in the Asian region.
The use of the colour red depicts passion and confidence amongst the members of the Association, turquoise exudes wisdom, while orange and yellow add a sense of optimism as the association seeks to build more relationships and promote the importance of intellectual property.